Looking for a luxurious, tranquil and relaxing holiday then
Villa Tenang is the perfect answer for you.
Designed in a traditional spacious Balinese pavilion style, by one of Bali’s most well known and respected architects, whose many other works include Bali’s world renown lounge bar Ku De Ta, Villa Tenang’s sleek contemporary layout features luxurious finishes and quality modern appointments which enhance the irresistible Balinese charm.
In fact the English translation for “Tenang” is – peaceful, calm, quiet.
This impressive and glamorous villa is set in 930 square meters of lush tropical gardens, boasting a 15 meter swimming pool, large Jacuzzi complete with a table for your snacks and refreshing drinks, an alfresco dining/daybed pavilion plus big flat screen TV and complimented by an imported Australian gas barbeque.
A large pool deck complete with sumptuous cushioned pool lounges and umbrellas further adds to the holiday atmosphere that you experience surrounded by tropical gardens, pools, running water features, koi fish lily pond and the many native birds that also make Villa Tenang their home.
Located a short 250meters from Batubelig beach, Villa Tenang is ideally positioned to start your morning exercise walks along the beach or afternoon stroll to watch the famous Bali sunsets.
When you want to join the action of the trendy Seminyak shopping, restaurant and bar precinct, a short 5 minute drive is all it will take to get you to the long time Bali favourite La
Luciola restaurant, world renown lounge bar Ku de Ta, Ultimo Italian International bar/restaurant and other iconic Bali day and night hotspots.
Other more recent additions to the Bali social scene, Sardine’s, Metis and Nuri’s Restaurants are located in the same street as Villa Tenang, so as you can see you can maintain your peaceful privacy and yet are within easy reach of first class eating and entertainment experiences.
Villa Tenang’s five bedrooms are located in a separate two-storey pavilion overlooking the pool,
Jacuzzi and beautifully presented tropical gardens. The pavilion consists of two ground floor master suites each with indoor/outdoor ensuite bathrooms complete with stylish solid marble bath, two showers and elegant finishes throughout.
The two king size upstairs bedrooms open onto a large balcony with views to the ocean and inviting gentle sea breezes. These beautifully appointed bedrooms are also complimented by spacious stylishly finished ensuite bathrooms.
Mood lighting and large flat screen TV’s in every bedroom ensure a peaceful, restful holiday.
OTHER Luxury Facilities
- A conversion of the multi purpose room at
Villa Tenang into a permanent 5th Bedroom with
Queen sized bed and all the other facilities as
per the other bedrooms at Villa Tenang including
a large ensuite bathroom.
- The 15 meter swimming pool and 12 seater Jacuzzi, drinks table and umbrella have been mentioned earlier and blend beautifully into the tropical garden setting.
- There are two kitchens fully equipped with state of the art appliances, the working kitchen for staff to prepare your meals and a show kitchen for you, if you wish or the staff to do more basic tasks.
- The main living area is a large 10M x 10M spacious and open plan pavilion in the traditional Balinese style with beautifully crafted raked timber ceiling but you also have the option of closing the modern bi fold doors and fully air-conditioning the whole pavilion if the weather requires.
- The informal lounge and coffee table area overlooks the pool and sun bed deck enabling you the choice of retreating from the sun to
socialize or simply read a book.
- The large 8 to 10 seater natural one piece dining suite is adjacent to the lounges in the living pavilion and also overlooks the pool, gardens and Alfresco/BBQ pavilion.
- The Alfresco/BBQ pavilion is equipped with an outdoor dining setting which also seats 8, a massive daybed where you can have a nap or watch the 42inch plasma TV and a 4 burner Australian imported stainless steel BBQ.
- Wireless internet is available throughout the Villa and there is an office available on site should you need to send and receive faxes, do photo copies or scan.
- Villa Tenang is fully staffed to ensure you have a fantastic care free holiday.
QUICK FACT - Service and facilities
- Option for 4 or 5 Large Bedroom Suites with WIR
- 5 Ensuite bathrooms with ground floor bathrooms having bath and private gardens
- Multi purpose room with bedroom and full ensuite bathroom
- 15 meter private pool with Jacuzzi
- Pool deck and pool side lounges
- Fully staffed and serviced daily
- Alfresco BBQ and day bed pavilion
- All rooms air conditioned
- Satellite TV, 6 Plasma TV’s, DVD, Book Library
- Unlimited WiFi and Land line phone
- Surround sound system with iPod dock
- Private and secure parking
- Generator backup power
- Airport transfers and continental breakfast
- Massage and beauty services available on request
- Gourmet breakfast available on request
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 8444529 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004756
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile / WhatsApp., BBM or SMS (text message): +62 81 2388 9817 (Intl), 081 2388 9817 (Local) or