Villa Bali Samuan is a distinguished sophisticated 2, 3 or 5 -bedroom combination villa located in Seminyak Oberoi district. Villa Samuan is designed in a East meet West concept. Pools designed as ponds, all wooden living rooms with art and Chinese antiques combined with modern design. It makes your stay into a treasure experience. The location of villa Bali Samuan is perfect to those who wish to enjoy the restaurants, nightlife and shopping of Oberoi and Seminyak, KU DÉ TA, La Lucciola, The Breeze etc, are all but a short distance away.
Despite the central location, Villa Samuan is peaceful and quiet, with one of the largest garden in the Oberoi area with many coconut trees. For those who wish to relax ocean side, the Petitenget/Oberoi beach is just a short walk away. Excellent English speaking private staff for your service.
Villa Samuan is the best of both worlds: A private luxury hideaway located in the heart of one of Bali’s most stylish and in-demand areas. Explore this site for more information about the villa, including details on the facilities, a photo gallery and information how you can reserve this retreat for your holiday in Bali.
Villa Samuan is located in the very center of what is now considered Seminyak “ Prime District “, a save upmarket neighborhood that is home to some of the classiest Properties on the island.
It is close to the well-known Oberoi and Legian hotels, 20 minutes drive from the airport and convenient for all off Bali’s main shops, restaurants, tourist attractions and vibrant night spots.
Villa Samuan derived her name form the Pura Samuan Tiga Temple in the village of Bedulu. Pura Samuan Tiga, an exceptional unique temple situated in the village of Bedulu, 25 km from Denpasar, 5 km from Ubud. Built in the 10th century in the reign of King Chandrasangka Warmadewa, this sacred temple was the royal temple of the ancient Warmadewa dynasty. As suggest by its name, Balinese believe that Pura Samuan Tiga is a venue for the great meeting of the gods, deities and saints- the word “ Samuan“ means “ meeting” and tiga means “ three”.
Villa Bali Samuan is a place to meet People. Pura Samuan Tiga offers a unique architecture and a stunning view but also numerous unique rituals that can be on the temple anniversary. Among various rituals that are held in the temple courtyard during the temple anniversary there are two rituals that are unique and rare, they are siyat sampian, sanghyang jaran. We wish you a pleasant stay at villa Bali Samuan.
- Complimentary guest services and facilities
- Airport transfers (approx 20 minutes)
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Villa Supervisor
- English speaking staff
- Private kitchen in each villa
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Private cook
- Daily breakfast
- 4 – 5 housekeeping 7am / 11pm
- High speed computer/broadband internet access by WiFi
- HiFi connection for i-Pod, Mp3 player
- Flat screen TV in all the rooms, DVD player
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage
- 5 Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Two swimming pools 12×3 and 9×3
- Safe deposit boxes in all bedrooms.
- One free massage during stay for one person
- 24 hours uniformed security
- Self contained Electric Powered Generator
Non Complimentary guest services and facilities
- 24 hour Butler service on request
- Lunch, dinner and drinks
- High tea
- Car rental and tour guide service
- IDD, Local calls and Landlines telephone
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Massage treatment by private villa therapist
For further information and bookings, please use the enquiry or booking forms above. For an urgent matters, you may contact the reservation office, attn. Ms. Wayan SULANTRI (Wayan)
Tel: (+62-361) 8444529 ext. 201 or Direct Tel: (+62-361) 9004756
Fax: (+62-361) 8444528
Mobile / WhatsApp., BBM or SMS (text message): +62 81 2388 9817 (Intl), 081 2388 9817 (Local) or